Why Choose Edwards Elder Law, P.A.
Providing Trusted Counsel to Florida's Senior Citizens
At Edwards Elder Law, P.A., we are proud to provide trusted counsel to
clients throughout the St. Petersburg area, and we may be able to help
you, too. Our founding attorney, Ms. Stephanie Edwards, is committed to
providing compassionate support and knowledgeable guidance to clients
facing elder law concerns.
She understands that the laws governing Medicaid and VA benefits, estate
planning, and probate can be difficult to comprehend, which is why Edwards
Elder Law, P.A. stands ready to assist each individual in their unique
situation in a timely and professional manner. You can come to us for
the reassurance and peace of mind you need.
We limit our number of clients so we can offer personal attention.
Unlike large estate planning or elder law firms that may choose to take
on numerous clients all at once, Edwards Elder Law, P.A. takes a smaller,
more boutique-style approach to helping and counseling individuals and
families. We limit the number of clients we take on to make sure that
each individual receives personalized attention for his or her needs.
We are here to guide you through every step of estate planning and every
document or application to reduce your stress and give you peace of mind.
We are proud to say that:
- We educate our clients regarding how certain options may work best for
- We offer fixed pricing whenever possible.
- We personally meet with each client and review his or her entire situation
prior to taking any action.
Creating Comprehensive, Individualized Strategies
We identify and address your needs and concerns throughout the course of
creating your estate plan, drafting legally enforceable estate plan documents,
or completing the probate process. At Edwards Elder Law, P.A., we are
proud to focus exclusively on handling legal matters involving elder law,
Medicaid and VA benefits, estate planning, and probate, and we may be
able to help you, too.
- Family members who are concerned about loved ones residing in the St. Petersburg
area of Florida or who have loved ones who have passed and own real estate
in Pinellas County, Florida
- Family members who are worried that their parents or elderly loved ones
are no longer able to live independently
- Spouses who are watching their own health decline as they valiantly try
to be caregivers to each other
- Adult children who are juggling parenting their own children, being caregivers
to their parents, and working full time
- Families who know that a loved one needs assistance but have no idea what
type and how to afford it
- People who are planning ahead for identifying their future needs and how
to pay for long-term at-home, assisted living, or nursing home care
If you are interested in learning more about the services that Edwards
Elder Law, P.A. has to offer,
today and schedule a